A green pepper
A handful of Black fungi
Condiments: Salt, chicken powder
1. Cut potato into slices and then soak them in water for 10 minutes or so to remove large amount of starch.
2. Rinse Black fungi, remove the bottom portion and then break them into clumps.
3. Rinse the green pepper and break it into chunks.
4. In a stir pan, add moderate oil, when hot, drop in potato slices and fry for about 3 minutes on fierce heat.
5. Combine with Black fungus clumps, green pepper chunks and go on for another 2 minutes or so. Finally season with a dash of chicken powder and salt. Serve and enjoy.