2 Drumstick mushrooms
Auxiliary ingredients: Dried peppers, bruised ginger
Condiments: Salt, aginomoto, sugar, cooking wine, soy sauce, starch, oil
1. Rinse Drumstick mushrooms and then cut them into slices.
2. Peel the onion and then cut it into slices.
3. In a skillet, dump with moderate oil, when hot, drop in dried peppers, bruised ginger and fry till fragrant.
4. Combine with Drumstick mushroom slices and fry on high flame for 5 minutes or so.
5. Season with moderate cooking wine, soy sauce, sprinkle with a dash of salt and sugar.
6. Finally thicken the dish with the mixture of starch and water. Now, enjoy it with a bowl of rice in your leisure dinner time.