- 2 eggs
- 1 tomato
- A handful of Enoki mushrooms
- 3 garlic cloves
- Condiments: Salt, water starch, oil, sesame oil
Let's get started:
1. Trim Enoki mushrooms, rinse and then break them into clumps.
2. Rinse the tomato and then cut it into chunks.
3. Break eggs into a bowl, sprinkle with a dash of salt and then whisk well.
4. In a skillet, add a spoon of oil, when hot, drop in tomato chunks and fry till fragrant.
5. Combine with moderate boiling water and then bring it into a boil.
6. Let Enoki mushroom clumps join in and then bring into a boil again.
7. Thicken the soup with the mixture of water and starch, after that, pour in egg liquid and go on the heat for 2-3 minutes.