A handful of Black fungi
1 King oyster mushroom
Condiments: Salt, aginomoto
1. Peel the pineapple and take the center flesh part, then cut it into dices.
2. Rinse King oyster mushroom and then cut it into slices.
3. Soak Black fungi ahead of time in cold water and then tear them into clumps.
4. In a frying pan, dump with moderate oil, when hot, drop in King oyster mushroom slices and fry till cooked, then add Black fungus clumps.
5. Season the dish with a pinch of salt and aginomoto, finally combine with pineapple dices. Serve.